Discover tasty and colorful dinner recipes to feed a crowd (without missing the party because you’re too busy cooking!) These recipes are meaty AND meatless, full of veggies, and easy to dish out to guests.
Cooking well for a crowd requires a different mindset than cooking for your immediate family. You want to choose recipes that taste good, of course, but you also need recipes that…
- Appeal to a range of eaters
- Are easy to serve and eat
- Don’t require your constant attention when you should be at the party
We’ve rounded up more than 20 healthy and colorful recipes that wow a crowd and make your job as host or hostess easier! They’re divided up into meat and vegetarian recipes so you can find the ones you like best, fast. Enjoy!
Meaty Dinner Recipes to Feed a Crowd
These hearty recipes are high in protein and easy to dish out when you have company. Most of these recipes make a big batch; the rest can be doubled easily.
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes from Feast and Farm
- Feed-a-Crowd Healthy Beef and Bean Burritos
- Chicken and Rice Casserole from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Whole Wheat Turkey Chili Mac
- Instant Pot Carnitas from Gimme Some Oven
- Healthy Turkey Meatloaf
- Eggplant Sausage Casserole from Taste of Home
- One Pot Kid-Friendly Jambalaya
- Two Whole Roasted Chickens from Green Healthy Cooking
- Healthy Turkey Sloppy Joes
Vegetarian Dinner Recipes to Feed a Crowd
Vegetarians and meat-eaters alike will love these flavorful and filling plant-based recipes. Like the recipes above, many of these are big-batch already. Double any of them to feed more!
The Best Italian Pasta Salad from Pinch of Yum
Garden Veggie Quiche from SweetPhi
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Vegetarian Chili from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Italian Vegetable Lentil Soup from Cooking Classy
30-Minute Coconut Curry from Minimalist Baker
Sweet Potato Stuffed Shells
Eggplant Parmesan from Table for Two
Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Bake
Lemony Quinoa with Spinach, Feta, and Beans